hmmm.... I don't know why that picture is so small sorry! Anyway, this book is written by Daniel Keys if you can't read that! I really liked this book. It is a Science fiction book, but not some weird like alien or... um vampire book! It is about a guy who is mentally disabled and he undergoes an experiment to make him smarter. It is a fun little short read and I really liked it!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Flowers for algernon...
hmmm.... I don't know why that picture is so small sorry! Anyway, this book is written by Daniel Keys if you can't read that! I really liked this book. It is a Science fiction book, but not some weird like alien or... um vampire book! It is about a guy who is mentally disabled and he undergoes an experiment to make him smarter. It is a fun little short read and I really liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment